Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hanging Out with Mom's Like Me

Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work.
If one falls down, his friend can help him up.
But pity the man that falls and has no one to help him up!
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

I am so glad each month we have a Mom's Night Out for mom's of little ones. Basically, we come together, talk & eat without having to worry about taking care of any babies/toddlers. I definitely needed this past Monday night! It was great meeting new moms and hearing some of their stories about their kids. I'm so thankful I'm not alone in this crazy world of motherhood. It has also been a great way to find out how to pray for each other. If your a BBC mom of a baby-kindergartner, I hope you will join us next month, August 9th!

No comments:

Post a Comment