Monday, April 26, 2010

Let's give it a try

I've been talking with several moms in our "Ark" ministry to come up with ways to connect our moms to each other. Let's face it... we are so busy just surviving, it's not easy to make friends along the way. But isn't this when you need friends the most? To have that person to call when you've been pooped on, spit up on, peed on, and it's already been three days since you've had a shower! When I feel like I can not stay up another night with my 5 month old or watch my 2 year old throw himself on the ground kicking and screaming; it sure is nice to hear someone tell me they are going through the same thing. Now maybe it's not right to wish this on someone else but I can't help it...I like to be around those that are in the same boat as me. So let's give this blog spot a try. We will update it with opportunities we have coming up to fellowship with each other and it will be a place for you to soak in some encouragement and know...YOU ARE NOT ALONE! We can go through these important years with our children together...praying each other through it the whole way.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this idea. I am at my computer daily and a little reminder that I am not alone will help! Really enjoying getting to know other ARK families -and can't wait to meet others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to try something like this for a long time for women who cannot attend discipleship classes. Hope this is successful.
    You are doing great! Not to mention a great looking family. Can't believe how fast they are growing.
    And praying is the best/fastest way to survive anything!

    ReplyDelete